- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2/3 cup plant milk unsweetened
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sparkling mineral water
- Soak cashews in boiled water for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the cashews are soaking, defrost the strawberries. Chop the frozen bananas into small pieces.
- Add the cashews, plant milk, and vanilla essence to the blender, and process until it reaches a smooth, thick milk consistency.
- Next, add the banana and strawberries to the blender, and process until it reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Carefully add the mineral water to the blender, and stir it gently to combine. Don't process, as it will remove the fizz!
- Adjust consistency to your preference - for a more creamy taste, add plant milk. For a more "champagne" effect, add more mineral water.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!