- 1/2 cup raw cashew
- 450 g firm tofu
- 1/3 cup plant milk unsweetened
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.5 Tbsp mixed herbs dried
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Soak cashew nuts in boiled water for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Add the cashew nuts and the rest of the ingredients (excluding the plant milk) in a food processor.
- Process until chopped then add the plant milk a little at a time until you reach desired consistency. A bit of texture is good - don't be afraid to under-process it.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week or serve immediately as a dip with crackers, on a pizza, rubbed into a salad or with pasta.
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.