Vegan Mango Lassi
- 2 cups fresh mango chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk to thin out the lassi, use more if desired
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 6 ice cubes
- 1-2 tsp pure maple syrup optional
- Fresh mango chopped
- Saffron strands
- Pistachios chopped
- Add mango, coconut yoghurt, 1/2 cup of coconut milk, lime juice, cardamom and ice to a high-speed blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- If the consistency is too thick, add more of the remaining coconut milk and blend again until the desired consistency in reached. Add pure maple syrup to taste (if using) and blend again.
- Serve as is, or garnish with fresh chopped mango, pistachios, and saffron strands.
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.