- 1 1/4 cups oat milk unsweetened
- 3/4 cup coconut milk canned
- 1 2/3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds to one minute. Blend for longer if you prefer it frothier. Adjust the spices to your preference.
- Divide into cups and enjoy!
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.