Super Easy Berry Smoothie Bowl
This super delicious breakfast can be made in less time than it takes to plonk some cereal in a bowl - and it's oh so delicious and healthy! Get cracking! 🙂
- 1 cup Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 Ripe Banana frozen
- 2-3 Tbsp Unsweetened Soy Milk plus more, as needed
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Goji Berries
- Added Fruit of Choice
- Add berries and banana to a blender or food processor, and process on low until small bits remain.
- Add a bit of milk and process again, scraping down sides as needed, until the mixture reaches a soft serve consistency.
- Scoop into 2 bowls and top with desired toppings.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 27gProtein: 4gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 9mgPotassium: 349mgFiber: 6gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 108IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 68mgIron: 1mg
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.