Spicy Edamame Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 - 2 jalapeno chilli depending on desired spice
- 1 cup edamame frozen and shelled
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Get the ingredients together.
- Add everything to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Use as a zingy salad dressing. Enjoy!
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Sign up for a weekly dose of evidence-based info + free recipes
Written by Gabrielle (hi!), these e-mails will help you on your plant-based journey with useful tips, tricks, facts and inspiration – and perhaps the occasional inappropriate joke thrown in for good measure.