Parfait is the French word for "perfect", and this breakfast explains why. Everything you need to start the day right, wrapped in a delicious treat that tastes like dessert!
- 450 g silken tofu
- 4 bananas
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter crunchy, for texture
- 1 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup vegan whipped cream
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add the tofu and bananas to a food processor or blender, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the tapioca starch, lemon, maple syrup, and vanilla, and process until fully incorporated - about 30s.
- Finally, add the peanut butter and process until mixed through, about another 30s.
- Construct your jar by creating 1cm layers each of granola, banana, and raspberries. Repeat 3x, or until your jar is full.
- Top with vegan whipped cream and a dusting of cinnamon. Enjoy!
Calories: 531kcalCarbohydrates: 72.5gProtein: 17.7gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5.04gPolyunsaturated Fat: 6.5gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gSodium: 96.8mgPotassium: 936.4mgFiber: 7.8gSugar: 38.4gVitamin A: 361.9IUVitamin C: 13.6mgCalcium: 85mgIron: 3.4mg
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!