- Food Processor
- 400 g chickpeas drained
- 5 Tbsp aquafaba liquid from canned chickpeas
- 1 jalapeno chopped - seeds removed if you prefer less heat
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the topping
- 1/4 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- A few fresh jalapeno slices
- Add the chickpeas to a food processor and process until finely chopped
- Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth, adding more aquafaba to thin it to preferred consistency.
- Store in a jar with a lid in the fridge for up to a week.
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!