Garlic Chilli Lime Chips
- Baking Tray
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Parchment Paper
- Pastry Brush
- 6 Brown Rice Tortilla
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 420°F (220ºC) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, chili and garlic powders in a small bowl. Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil mixture. Season with sea salt and slice tortillas into 1/8's using a pizza cutter.
- Transfer to the baking tray and bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven, let cool and enjoy!
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is a Nutritional Coach, Cooking Teacher and Mama of Five. Her mission is to help and inspire women to create a life of optimal health by transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. She currently lives in sunny Queensland, Australia with her ‘Beardo’, five skallywags and adorable rescue dog, Lolly.