Easy Peanut Butter Blondies
These homemade blondies are chewy, buttery, easy to make and completely moreish. With zero cholesterol and 8g of protein per bar, they make a delicious treat when you feel like a bit of indulgence.Top with soy whip or banana nice cream for extra decadence.
- Baking Dish
- 800 g chickpeas canned, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 6 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp dark vegan chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cover an oven-safe baking dish (21cm x 30cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all the ingredients except the chocolate chips to a blender or food processor, and process until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the centre.
- Let them cool completely before cutting into bars.
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 30.3gProtein: 8.3gFat: 8.9gSaturated Fat: 1.9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2.2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3.3gSodium: 168mgPotassium: 193mgFiber: 5.9gSugar: 10.6gVitamin A: 15.3IUVitamin C: 0.07mgCalcium: 49.3mgIron: 1.2mg
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!