Easy Peach Crumble
Super easy to make and yes, it tastes as good as it looks! If you want to get a little bit fancy try adding other spices, like cinnamon or nutmeg, or even lemon zest to lift the flavour to new heights.
- Baking Dish
- Mixing Bowl
- 1 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Rolled Oats divided
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Peaches pit removed, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a cast-iron pan or baking dish with the coconut oil.
- Add 1/3 of the oats to a food processor or blender, and blend into a fine powder to create oat flour.
- Transfer the oat flour to a mixing bowl and combine with the remaining rolled oats, applesauce and maple syrup.
- Gently stir in the peaches and transfer to the cast-iron pan or baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and the crumb is slightly golden.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Calories: 203kcalCarbohydrates: 39gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 3mgPotassium: 333mgFiber: 4gSugar: 19gVitamin A: 332IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 35mgIron: 1mg
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is a Nutritional Coach, Cooking Teacher and Mama of Five. Her mission is to help and inspire women to create a life of optimal health by transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. She currently lives in sunny Queensland, Australia with her ‘Beardo’, five skallywags and adorable rescue dog, Lolly.