Creamy Autumn Veg Bake
This wonderfully colourful dish is a great addition to any winter warmer meal. Comfort food is rarely this easy!
- Baking Dish
- Lidded Jar
- 3 cups Butternut Squash peeled, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 3 Parsnip peeled, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 Sweet Potato peeled, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 Carrot peeled, chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Milk
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (200ºC)
- Add the chopped vegetables to a baking dish and toss to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a jar with a lid and shake well. Pour the mixture over the vegetables and carefully stir to incorporate.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Calories: 291kcalCarbohydrates: 51gProtein: 5gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 8gSodium: 649mgPotassium: 1207mgFiber: 11gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 21726IUVitamin C: 47mgCalcium: 134mgIron: 3mg
Photos by Amber Asakura
Gabrielle is a Nutritional Coach, Cooking Teacher and Mama of Five. Her mission is to help and inspire women to create a life of optimal health by transitioning to a plant-based lifestyle. She currently lives in sunny Queensland, Australia with her ‘Beardo’, five skallywags and adorable rescue dog, Lolly.