Coconut Rough Bites
for the cookies
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp allspice
for the topping
- 30 g vegan chocolate
- Preheat oven to 150°C (300°F) and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas. Add the allspice and stir to combine.
- Add the shredded coconut, stirring again until well mixed.
- Form the mixture into 12 balls and press down to flatten to approximately 1/2 inch thick. Bake for 15-25 minutes or until the cookies start to look golden around the edges.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet to crispen.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the cookies.
- When set, store them in the fridge or freezer.
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!