Chai Latte Chia Pudding
- 1/3 cup cashews soaked overnight or boiled
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 2 chai tea bags
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp walnuts chopped
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut yogurt optional
- 2 Tbsp fresh raspberries chopped, optional
- Soak the cashews overnight in cold water and drain when ready to prepare the pudding. Alternatively, boil the cashews in a little water for 15 minutes, until soft.
- Steep the chai tea bags in 300ml of water for 5 minutes, then discard the tea bags.
- Add the chai tea, cashews, vanilla extract, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl, add the chia seeds and whisk together until everything is combined. Divide between 2 glasses or jars and set aside in the refrigerator to chill for one hour or overnight to set.
- Top with chopped walnuts, almond butter, coconut yogurt and raspberries before serving.
Gabrielle is an evidence-based vegan coach who believes that health transformation begins when you switch to a plant-based diet. Her mission is to help midlife women eat in alignment with who they are and what they value so that they can lead a happier, healthier and more fulfilling life.
Like what you see?
If you like the look of this recipe, hit the button below and we’ll send you a free 7-day meal plan full of delicious plant-based meals!